Marketing Communications ExecutiveApply Now
The Marketing Communications Executive will be primarily responsible for the implementation of a successful programme of marketing communications that effectively engages Earth-i with a wide variety of external audiences. The marketing communications programme utilises a range of channels to deliver core messages to diverse target customers and influential audiences, primarily focussed on social media, online and traditional news, business and technical media, and a wide variety of conferences and events.
In addition, the role will be responsible for the design and production of all internally-generated marketing and sales collateral in support of communications and commercial goals, serving the needs of the senior management team, project teams and the sales organisation.
- Experience in delivering engaging of social media content and campaigns
- Confident responding to media enquiries, requests for information and writing press releases
- Production of the bi-monthly e-Newsletter to all external audiences
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro
- Proven event management experience (trade shows, conferences and exhibition)
- Good working knowledge/experience using marketing platforms such as e-mail marketing software, social media management tools, CMS and CRM systems
- Proven experience and success in a marketing communications or PR role for a minimum of 2 years
- Preferably a qualification in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Experience using marketing automation software (such as Hubspot) would be an advantage
- Confident manner able to build relationships across all channels including over the phone, online or face-to-face
- Skilled in working across multi-disciplinary teams and able to build collaborative relationships with peers to achieve a common goal
- Ambitious outlook, with a desire to work and grow rapidly within a high-growth, high-tech environment with a strong entrepreneurial culture
- Previous experience in a similar role in a satellite or remote sensing company would be a distinct advantage but not necessary
Earth-i is a UK-based provider of high-quality Earth Observation (EO) imagery and information services to a range of customers in sectors such as Natural Resources; Energy, Precision Agriculture, Financial and Insurance Services, Urban Planning, Emergency Response, and Defence, Security and Intelligence. Earth-i geospatial information solutions utilise very high resolution optical satellite imagery and other remote sensing products.
Today, we supply 80cm resolution satellite imagery from the DMC3 Constellation, and in the future, from our own constellation of high resolution Earth Observation satellites, starting with our demonstrator satellite to launch later this year.
This is an exciting, high growth period for the company, and we now wish to recruit a Marketing Communications Executive to join our growing team in Guildford, Surrey.
Earth-i is an equal opportunities employer.
This role also qualifies for a generous benefits package including 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, private medical insurance, cash back towards dental and optical treatments, gym discounts, life insurance cover and pension scheme.